JANE IREDALE'S SKIN CARE MAKEUP
The most beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin. That's why everything we use is a true extension of skin care. Our micronized mineral makeup is not just a refinement of normal makeup: it is a new technology. Learn how to enhance your natural beauty with a sheer, but effective coverage that stays on throughout the day as well as offers the ultimate in sun protection.
Jane Iredale's Skin Care Makeup combines the most up-to-date colors with skin-care benefits that conventional makeups can only envy:
- Non-comedogenic, will not block pores.
- Virtually no allergy risk. All products have been sensitivity tested.
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection - up to SPF 20.
- Anti-inflammatory, helps to calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Very water resistant rating by an approved FDA lab.
- Complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing.
- Contains no talc or parabens.
- Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria.
- Environmentally aware.
- No products have been tested on animals.
- These state-of-the-art minerals are available in so many shades that there's one for every complexion no matter what the ethnicity.
Known as The Skin Care Makeup, the Jane Iredale line is so safe and beneficial to use that it is recommended by Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists throughout the world.
Jane's line is a highly-sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments that are micro-pulverized, using proprietary technology and processes to form microscopic flat crystals. These crystals overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still protecting it from air-borne pollutants. The staying power of the minerals is so great that they rarely need a touch-up during the day. And because these silky-feeling powders are water resistant, they won't crease or smear even during the most strenuous exercise. As a result, the Iredale products are carried by salons, spas and medical clinics throughout the world.
Plastic Surgeons were the first to recognize the benefits of the line and were confident enough with it to use it on skin that had just undergone laser resurfacing. It not only effectively and safely covered the redness but also provided essential sun protection. Jane Iredale herself underwent laser resurfacing and demonstrated the extraordinary ability of her Amazing Base® to conceal and provide aesthetic enhancement.
Eye Lash Tabbing
A simple process that creates fuller, lush lashes for that special occasion.